Badgers is the name of our static holiday home situated in the Swanage Bay View Holiday Home Park on the glorious Jurassic Coast in Dorset.
It is 36 feet by 12 feet and commands views of the Purbeck Hills and out to sea across to The Needles on the Isle of Wight.
We are offering to rent the caravan at prices well down on what you might expect to pay.
The caravan sleeps up to six people comfortably and consists of the following:
- Double bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and its own separate toilet and hand basin
- Second bedroom with two twin beds
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin
- Kitchen area with fridge/freezer, gas oven, microwave, sink and drainer, with plenty of storage cupboards
- Large lounge area including a dining area with table, a fold out double bed, an installed gas fire, TV, Freeview, and a DVD player which also plays CDs
- A 4GEE wifi converter giving you a super-fast internet facility
Outside is a uPVC decking with tables and chairs as well as a small private lawned area to the rear of the caravan. There is sufficient parking space for two cars.
And within 100 yards of the caravan is a gate leading onto Durlston Country Park with its Castle, restaurant, visitor centre, and clifftop walks.